A full service comprehensive concussion management program that may include some or all of the following; team and or individual baseline testing, post-injury care, return-to-play preparation, education and prevention strategies.
Comprehensive Baseline Assessment including;
- Computerized neurocognitive testing utilizing ImPACT®- the most widely used and most scientifically validated computerized concussion evaluation system.
- Postural stability/balance assessment.
- Visual coordination screen.
Post-injury Assessment and Injury Management;
- Individualized injury education, home instruction, academic/ work accommodations and resting strategies.
- Manual therapy and rehabilitation for related musculoskeletal dysfunctions.
- Computerized neurocognitive testing utilizing ImPACT®
- Vestibular (balance) and oculomotor (visual coordination) therapeutic exercise
Supervised Physical Exertion Testing;
- For a safe and gradual return-to-play (in accordance with the Consensus Statement on Concussion in Sport held in Zurich 2012).